In an earlier life, 101 Park Avenue was known as the Skirvin Tower. The Tower was completed in 1938 as a luxury apartment-hotel annex to the Skirvin Hotel. It quickly became the center of Oklahoma City with all important events held in the Persian Room and with offices of the Chamber of Commerce, the Men's Dinner Club, the All Sports Association and downtown civic clubs housed in the building. The Tower Club was the watering hole of choice for meetings of the who's who of Oklahoma City; many business deals were made in its midst.
The Tower was totally remodeled in 1974 into a glass-enclosed office building, and has been updated through the years to meet the demands of 21st century tenants. History will continue to be made in this distinguished building.